Elven Adventure Elven Adventure

The biggest problem I have with this is that all of the action happens at the same time. There's no overlapping motion. Since everything starts and stops at the same time, the characters have a very stiff, robotic feel to them.
You could also stand to push the poses farther. Exaggerate a bit; that's one of the greatest strengths of animation. The thrusts lack force because it's unclear which part of each troll is leading its motion. that's due in part to the first issue I mentioned, but you can improve it further by concentrating the force into an obvious vector.
Basically, lead the thrusts with the pelvis and have the rest of each troll's body follow through. Also consider skewing their timing a bit, so that they aren't both perfectly in sync.
You could use more slow in/slow out around your keyframes.
Finally, your arcs need a lot of work. Things should be moving circularly or in figure 8s, not sharply back and forth.

Insane3D responds:

Thanks for critique and advises!

Yoko Lineart Yoko Lineart

Nice lines! Her left leg looks broken though.

Futa version would be cool.

SignHerePlease responds:

IT SO HARD TO FIX OMFG

Xiao Xiao

If this is an accurate portrayal, you are an attractive person.

I appreciate your skill in watercolor, but I think this piece could benefit from some additional value. Specifically, perhaps including more highlights in the face and more shadows from the neck down would have been a good idea. As it is there seems to be no apparent light source.

Good work.

blegh blegh

There is a good sense of emotion in this image. The color palette works well with the character's expression.

Consider focusing on creating cleaner linework and pay closer attention to line weight. All the lines you've drawn here seem to be the same thickness, and that is not a good thing. I'm sure you're familiar enough with the concept that I won't have to explain it.

MrWife responds: